วันอังคารที่ 13 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

New Year's in NYC - A Euphoric Experience

This past New Year's 2009 was absolutely great for me because I was in Times Square in New York City. If you ever have the chance to go there you should definitely do it because it's an experience like none other. Before I went for New Years this past year I had been to NYC before and I absolutely loved it. This is why I want to provide you with some great spots to check out for New Year's in New York.

First off when you get to Times Square on New Year's Eve I suggest if you want to have a spot anywhere close to the front, you ought to arrive no later than 8am New Year's Eve and be prepared to be in that same spot until after the ball drops at midnight. You ask why do I need to be there so early? It's because there will literally be a million people all crowded on one another during that time. Once your in a decent spot you won't be able to move because if you do you will lose it and you might not be able to get back with friends and family until after midnight.

Also while you're down there during the New Year's time they have many great places to try and see. I would suggest you try to see the Wall Street and Soho areas in Manhattan. Seeing those areas to me were absolutely great. I would also suggest that you get a nice slice of NYC pizza and a great hot dog. I have had plenty of great hot dogs and pizza in my life but there's nothing like a Manhattan hot dog and pizza.

The last great attraction of NYC New Year's is the big media circus that's going on in that area. There are a ton of things going on at that time; cameras, anchormen and television stars are all over the place. It is definitely a live and vibrant place. I enjoyed NYC during New Year's and I have plans to go back so if you're at all interested in doing the same I say do it because it will be a time like no other.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น